Pages

August 7, 2011

My art will be published in the "Strokes of Genius: Exploring Line" book!

I'm totally thrilled to announce that my work, "Adaptation", has been accepted for publication in this outstanding book series by North Light Books. The anticipated release date is October 2012.

An amazing 1650 people applied and I was one of the 112 artists chosen to participate in this publication. What an incredible honor!

The Strokes: Best of Drawing series showcases the art of drawing by contemporary masters and covers everything from sketchbook renderings to highly detailed, finished works. As a fan and collector of the series I recommend that you take a look at them the next time you are in your local bookstore. The third book in the series, "Fresh Perspectives", can be pre-ordered through www.amazon.com and you can see it here.

No comments: