Pages

May 9, 2012

It is almost time for Art on the Square 2012 in Belleville, IL

Coming up very soon is the wonderful 3 day art fair event in Belleville, IL called "Art on the Square".  I had the joy of showing my work in the fair last year and I now have the privilege to do so again this year. 

If you only attend one art show this year then this is the one you need to see.  The show runs from May 18th to the 20th.  Belleville, IL is a short drive from St. Louis and well worth the trip.

Art on the Square has been ranked the #1 fine arts show in the nation by The Art Fair Source Book 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012.

See me at Art on the Square!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Thank you so much Mary Kay! It was such an honor to win that award and I will be posting about my experience at Art on the Square shortly so you can read more about it! Thank you for your continued support, it means so much to me.