Pages

May 17, 2013

Art on the Square 2013 in Belleville, IL


Going on this weekend is the #2 Art Fair in the Nation (#1 in my heart), "Art on the Square" in Belleville, IL.  It's truly a fantastic event that you shouldn't miss if you are in the area (or make the drive even if you are not, you won't regret it!).

Sadly, I will be missing it this year.  I had the tremendous honor of winning Best of Show at the fair in 2012 and had planned on attending again this year.  However, last year was such an overwhelming success for me in sales that I have not been able to keep an inventory large enough for an art fair showing.  So, not only will I not be at the art fair in Belleville this year but I won't be attending any other art fairs this year.

I am hard at work in the studio building up my inventory and have great hopes on attending the art fair circuit again next year.  I will still have some work available through my website and through my gallery representation in Texas.  I hope you'll stop by now and then to see what's new!

No comments: