Pages

January 22, 2015

Day Three of my Copic Markers for Card Makers class

I'm learning some great techniques that I can't wait to try out on some of my own images.

However, I'm also learning that the kind of paper that I use with my Copic markers really makes a difference.  I had heard many great things about Neenah Solar White and thought I would give it a try.  I love the warm, white color of it, and the smooth texture, but somehow it doesn't like my coloring technique.



If you look closely at the picture of my worksheet you can see that I have some bleeding on the edges of my images.  I suspect that my heavy, beginner hand had something to do with this.  I really like this paper so I guess I will need to practice more.

I am tempted to go back to the Copic paper for the rest of the class. Anyone else out there have troubles with the Neenah paper?

No comments: