Pages

January 31, 2010

My entry for the EBSQart.com Orchid Show & Solo Exhibition in Virginia, IL


It's been a while since I've entered a www.ebsqart.com show and I figured it was about time that I did!

I entered the orchid picture that you see to the left in the Orchid show. Have a look at my show entry here and please vote for it! I appreciate your support and can't thank you enough!

I didn't have the opportunity yet to mention that I've had the tremendous honor of a solo exhibition at Dr. Ugs Drugstore Cafe in Virginia, IL. The show is running from January 6th to February 6th so there isn't much time left if you would like to head out there and have a look. It is an absolutely charming cafe and the Chai Tea Latte's are phenomenal! It's really worth the 30 minute drive from Springfield and I highly recommend that you go out for a visit.

No comments: