Pages

December 8, 2011

My University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign solo show begins tomorrow

 
I am very excited to say that my solo exhibition "Scratching the Surface: The Scratchboard Art of Sandra Willard" in the Illini Union Art Gallery at the University of Illinois (Urbana) begins tomorrow and it will continue until January 20, 2012.

There will be an opening reception from 5:00 to 7:00pm CST tomorrow and I will be there to answer any questions or hear your thoughts on my work. Everyone is welcome.

I am exhibiting 44 works of art and many of them are new ones (such as "Symphony" pictured above). Most will be available for purchase with the exception of 3 works that have been generously loaned from the J. Williams private collection and 1 from the C. Tsang private collection.

No comments: